Load image into Gallery viewer, 250g Elsewhere Coffee Roasters' Elsewhere Blend coffee
On Sale

250g Elsewhere Coffee Roasters' Elsewhere Blend coffee

  • -£-8.50
  • Regular price £8.50
    ( / )
    Shipping calculated at checkout.
    Click here to be notified by email when 250g Elsewhere Coffee Roasters' Elsewhere Blend coffee becomes available.

    Elsewhere Coffee is an artisan coffee producer based next door to us in Deptford. They sort the beans and roast them on site. We know the quality of their coffee, as it’s the coffee we drink every day. Their house "Elsewhere Blend" has super smooth creamy chocolaty notes with hints of nuts. 75 % of the coffee is from the farm of Capim Branco just south of Carmo do Paranaiba. The other 25% is from Corado, El Salvador. Tasting notes of dark chocolate, nuts and brown sugar. The coffee comes in a 250 gram pack as whole beans, cafetière grind or expresso grind.

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 1 review
    100%
    (1)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    N
    N.M.
    Very good coffee